Whats App status, Quotes, jokes and more. Quotes for sharing also provide festival quotes and status.

Naughty Status in Hindi - Naughty Status in English: We Have Collected The Best Collection For You. So That You Don't Need To Surf All...

Naughty Status for Whatsapp in English, Naughty Whatsapp Status

Naughty Status in Hindi - Naughty Status in English: We Have Collected The Best Collection For You. So That You Don't Need To Surf All The Internet For The Same.

Bookmark This Page for Latest Updated About Naughty Whatsapp Status - Naughty Status for Whatsapp


Naughty Status for Whatsapp in English, Naughty Whatsapp Status

I Hope You Liked Our Collection of Naughty Statuses, I Am Naughty Status You Will Also Get Awesome Images, Pictures, Photos, Wallpapers. Which You Can Use As Your Whatsapp Profile DP or Facebook Cover :)

We Have Included All Type of Short Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS for You At One Place. As We Wanted To Create The Ultimate Collection of I Am Naughty Status - Naughty Status for Friends - Naughty Status for FB. Naughty status messages - naughty relationship status - naughty selfie status

So, Enjoy The Collection And Don't Forget To Share It With Your Friends.

1. Love is blind be very kind when I kiss you; please do not mind.

2. Once you begin being naughty, it is easier to go and on and on, and sooner or later something dreadful happens.

3. Poke me now if you? We ever had a crush on me.

4. The key to my happiness, just forgetting my past.

5. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I give it back.

6. If your boss is getting you down, look at him through the prongs of a fork and imagine him in jail.

7. If you are naughty, go to your room, if you want to be naughty go to mine.

8. I’d like to kiss you passionately on the lips, then move up to your belly button.

9. I want to party with fake alcohol and see how many people act in vain.

10. I think my girlfriend has had sixty-one boyfriends before me. She calls me her sixty-second lover.

11. Last seen 1950.

12. You remind me of a Championship bass; I don’t know whether to mount you or eat you.

13. God is creative, I mean, just look at me.

14. A secret is what you tell everyone not to tell anyone else.

15. I hate fake people. You know what I'm talking about. Mannequins.

16. Excuse me, miss, do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.

17. That is true love?

18. My girlfriend told me that she was seeing another man. I told her to rub her eyes.

19. Naughty, but in a nice way.

20. How do you like your eggs? Poached, scrambled, or fertilised.

21. Good boy with very bad thoughts.

22. Love is blind, and greed insatiable.

23. A naughty thought is a terrible thing to waste.

24. You must work at Subway because you just gave me a foot long.

25. Naughty by nature, wild by choice.

26. I am easy. Are you?

27. You are in my inappropriate thoughts.

28. I was about to masturbate doesn’t and I needed a name to go with your face.

29. Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.

30. If I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances are of getting head?

31. Without her permission, I will touch her only to wipe her tears.

32. Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It is just like a French kiss, but down under.

33. How about we play lion and lion tamer? You hold your mouth open, and I'll put my head in.

34. If it’s true that we are what we eat, I could be you by morning.

35. Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.

36. I believe in love and marriage but not necessarily with the same person.

37. I am mom’s naughty boy.

38. I may not be Mr. Right, but I will screw you till he shows up.

39. Being naughty is happiness every time.

40. A cat falls into the water, and the rooster laughs. What’s the moral of the story, a wet pussy always makes a happy cock?

41. Being naughty is such great thing.

42. We know that romance brings out the beast in you.

43. A naughty man is equal to happy man.

44. That dress looks very becoming on you. Of course, if I were to you, I’d be coming too.

45. I know, I am so naughty.

46. Poke me now if you have ever had a crush on me.

47. I am dad’s naughty girl.

48. If you and I were squirrels, could I bust a nut in your hole?

49. I love being naughty always.

50. Some people say the glass is half empty. Others say it’s half full. I’m just happy to have a glass.

51. Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second.

52. Your parents must be retarded because you are special.

53. Keep clam, stay naughty.

54. I lost a bet and I have to come here and ask the hottest girl on a date, who do you girls think is the hottest girl in this place?

55. I don't care if we talk about absolutely nothing, I just want to talk to you.

56. Roses are red. Violets are blue. I like spaghetti. Let’s bang!

57. I'll always catch you when you think you are about to fall.

58. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

59. Sometimes, the smallest decision can change your life forever.

60. Let’s play Titanic, you will be the ocean, and I’ll go down on you.

61. Where do you bear on a farm? Because you sure know how to raise a cock.

62. A smile is the second-best thing you can do with your lips.

63. Hey baby, as long as I have a face, you will have a place to sit.

64. I’d like to wrap your legs around my head and wear you like a feed bag.

65. The only reason I would kick you out of bed would be to bang you on the floor.

66. When I die, my gravestone is going to have a like button.

67. Do you want to come over to my place and feed your beaver some wood?

68. You’re like a prize-winning fish. I don’t know whether to eat you or mount you.

69. A cat falls into the water, and the rooster laughs. What’s the moral of the story? A wet pussy always makes a happy cock.

70. I think I can die happy now because I have just seen a piece of heaven.

71. Smile! It is the second-best thing you can do with your lips.

72. People make the world go around but at some point, don’t you wish it were flat so all the idiots would keep walking and never come back?

73. If you’re naughty, go to your room, if you want to be naughty head up to mine.

74. Two word’s guy's hate doesn't and stop unless you put them together.

75. Friends will come, and friends will go. But true friends stick on forever.

76. Heard your family went to a restaurant where they serve crabs so that they could bring you along.

77. I avoided many things only for you in my life, don’t ever make me feel for why I left all that.

78. Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.

79. Kiss me. I am magically delicious.

80. Where do you bear on a farm? Cause you sure know how to raise a cock!

81. Without her permission I will touch her only to wipe her tears. That is true love.

82. So if you don’t like to see me smoking, then you better find another way to keep my lips busy.

83. Love is just love, it can never have explained.

84. Could I touch your belly button from the inside?

85. Of course, I'm naughty. I've always had to compete for attention, you see.

86. Actors are the best and the worst of people. They are like kids. When they are good, they are very good. When they are bad, they are very naughty.

87. Cleavage is like the Sun. You can look at it, but you cannot stare, unless you are wearing sunglasses.

88. My name is remembering that you’ll be screaming it later.

89. A good date ends with dinner. An awesome date ends with breakfast.

90. Of course, I am naughty. I have always had to compete for attention, you see.

91. I heard you are a player. Nice to meet you I am a Coach.

92. Want to play Pearl Harbor. It’s a game where I lay back while you blow the hell out of me.

93. A naughty thought a day keeps the stress away.

94. A man that respects a woman deserves at least one.

95. A naughty thought is a terrible thing to waste.

96. Those clothes would look great in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor.

97. I finally realised this. I need you more than I thought.

98. TGIF: Thank God I am Fabulous.

99. Before talking, please connect the tongue to the brain.

100. The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.

Related Tags: Naughty Status for Whatsapp in English, Naughty Whatsapp Status, Attitude Naughty Statuses, I Am Naughty Status, Love Naughty Facebook Status / FB Messages

0 coment�rios: